EJEAS V6 Pro 1200m Helmet Intercom Bluetooth Headset Microphone Kit 6 Riders 1200m Music GPS Interfono Moto
: In stock
EJEAS V6 Pro Helmet Intercom Bluetooth Headset Microphone Kit 6 Riders 1200m Music GPS Interfono Moto
- Bluetooth Motorcycle helmet intercom with talking range up to 1200 meters
- Full Duplex Wireless Bluetooth Handsfree intercom commnunicate
- Up to Pair 6 Riders & Talk Between Any 2 of them at a time
- A metal bracket clip replacement is incldued.
- With Wind noise DSP cancellation, you could hear clearly at a speed up to 120km/h
- High quality batteries, 3 hours charge to full and Up to 8 hours talking time
- With Stereo Bluetooth Headset, supports stereo music/Audio navigation from GPS, Auto answer the call.
- Ultrasonic integral molding, Better water resistance, could be used in all weather.
- Hands free communication. you can pair with other 5 persons.
- Suit for motorcycle helmet (Full-face / Half-face)
- Works good with referee headset for football match(3-4pcs to make a referee group)
Between two riders among six riders
Max talking range: 1200m/3937feet between 2 riders
Max working speed: Up to 120Km/h
Talking time: Up to 8 hours
Standby time: 100 hours
Bluetooth Core: Bluetooth 3.0
Battery: 530 mAh Li Polymer battery
Charging time: About 3 hours
Chip brand: CSR
Power supply: AC 110V~240V
Power output: DC 5V 55~75mA
- 1 x EJEAS V6 Intercom Main Unit
- 1 x Wired Boom Microphone
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- 2 x Screwdrivers
- 1 x Metal Clamp Part
- 1 x Universal Helmet Clamp
- 1 x Microphone Sponge
- 2 x Foam Speaker Cover
How to start the V6?
Press the “power on” button about 2 seconds, when you see the red lights, hands off, then the blue light flashes, by now, the intercom is turned on.
How to pair with mobile phone via Bluetooth?
If you have turned on your V6, pls turn it off first.
Press the power button about 7 seconds, the red and blue lights will flash successively, now they are searching the bluetooth device.
Turn on the bluetooth of your mobile phone, when you see the “V6”, click it to pair.
When it shows “connected”, the red light stop flashing and the blue light flashes seconds by seconds. Now you finished the pairing.