Vaseky 1.8" 256GB M.2 2280 Solid State With NGFF High Hard Drive
US$ 81.22 US$ 112.08
: In stock
Selling Points: 1. Capacity: 256GB 3. Storage media: MLC (not TLC or 3D NAND) 4. Speed: reading 500MB/s, writing 278MB/s 5. Ultra thin thickness, silent, shockproof, no heat generating....
1. Capacity: 256GB
3. Storage media: MLC (not TLC or 3D NAND)
4. Speed: reading 500MB/s, writing 278MB/s
5. Ultra thin thickness, silent, shockproof, no heat generating.
1. Model: V900
2. Interface: NGFF
3. General Form factor: NGFF M.2 2280
4. Dimension: 80mm(L) X 22mm(W) X 3mm(H)
5. Sustained reading: 500MB/s
6. Sustained writing: 278MB/s
7. Controller: SMI 2236
8. Storage media: MLC (not TLC or 3D NAND Flash)
9. Part number: EC1403F
10. Operating temperature: 0 to +70¡æ
11. Warranty: 3 years quality warranty
12. Input Voltage: 3.3V¡À5%, Idle: 0.3W, Active: 1.6W
13. Testing Software: AS SSD Benchmark
14. Testing Platform: CPU:Intel? Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz, Chipset:Intel? Z68 Express Chipset, Memory:Kingston 4GB 1600MHz
OS:Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Driver:Server Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller, BIOS Settings: AHCI Mode
Durability and ECC:
1. Durability writing: 10 years(100GB writing/day)
2. Lead endurance: Unlimited
3. MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
4. 4 KB random read IOPS: 80000
5. 4 KB random write IOPS: 68000
6. ECC (Error Correction Code): Supports BCH 8/16/24/40-bit ECC
Question and Answer:
Q:Why the capacity of SSD displayed in the computer will be less? Is it normal?
A:It is normal situation, capacity of storage products are usually in accordance with 1MB=1000KB,1GB=1000MB calculation, but the operating system using binary algorithm: 1MB=1024KB, 1GB=1024MB, which is a normal calculation range.
Storage device conversion formula: nominal capacity X 0.93 =actual capacity
Actual capacity is not totally equal to nominal capacity. For example, 1GB(1,000,000,000 Bytes) may display as 0.93GB (1,000,000,000Bytes/1024/1024/1024=0.93GB) in the OS(operating system) due to different computing method. Meanwhile, actual available capacity may show less in the OS as some capacity is reserved for firmware in SSD.
Q:How to make format and 4K alignment?
A: It is recommended to use WINDOWS7 or above operating system which are with built--in disk management formatting function, it can achieve 4K alignment(recommended NTFS disk partition format), you can also use DISKGENIUS partition tool to make partition. After you get into PE, you find the partition tool, Open - fast partition - select SSD - you can customize several partition, and finally select 4096 to click OK. Make sure your computer is running under AHCI mode, otherwise SSD's write/read performance and response time will be affected. Use AS SSD Benchmark to check if SSD has complied with 4K Alignment and already been under AHCI mode.
Q: Why can't we find SSD Hard Disk and Read/Write Data?
A: The newly bought SSD generally needs to be formatted in Disk Management, after that you can write and read data, it is recommended to make format in the WINDOWS operating system and use NTFS format.
1. Keep away from water, dust, high temperature as it will be damaged if used incorrectly.
2. Between the manufacturer and the Windows system / other common computer system, because of the existence of the algorithm, the actual capacity is slightly smaller than the nominal capacity.
3. Storage device conversion formula: nominal capacity X 93% = actual capacity
4. Before you use it please do the format and partition firstly, find it like this
"My computer-Management-Device manager-Disc drive", otherwise, your device can't read it!!!
if your device can read it once you insert it into, that mean it's not new!
|Interface Type||M.2 2280|
|Toepassing||Laptop, UMPC, MID, PC, Sever|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||11cm x 7cm x 2cm (4.33in x 2.76in x 0.79in)|
|1x Vaseky 256GB M.2 2280 SSD|