OPEN-SMART 0.96 Inch 128 * 64 I2C Interface Blue Color OLED Display Breakout Module for Arduino
US$ 4.19 US$ 4.59
: In stock
This is an OLED monochrome 128x64 dot matrix display module with I2C Interface. Comparing to LCD, OLED screens are way more competitive, which has a number of advantages such as...
This is an OLED monochrome 128x64 dot matrix display module with I2C Interface. Comparing to LCD, OLED screens are way more competitive, which has a number of advantages such as high brightness, self-emission, high contrast ratio, wide viewing angle, wide temperature range, and low power consumption.
You can solder it onto experiment PCB or your own design PCB easily with the help of the SMD pins.
- Can use it directly to display characters, graphics
- Compatibility: Because the logic level is 3.3V 5V compatible, it is compatible with Arduino board(Arduino UNO R3 / Arduino Nano / Arduino Mega2560 / Arduino Leonardo) or other 5V or 3.3V MCU.
- Interface: I2C
- Logic level: 5V or 3.3V (onboard 3.3V level converter circuit)
- Resolution: 128*64
- Angle of view: >160 degree
- Display color: Blue
- Display dimension: 0.96inch
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- Operating voltage: 3.2 ¨C 5.5V
- IO Port Package: Both SMD and PAD are available, and the pin pitch is 2.54mm.
- Application: smart watch, MP3, thermometer, instruments, DIY projects, etc.
|Material||PCB + Alloy + Plastic|
|Screen Size||0.96 inch|
|English Manual / Spec||Yes|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||1.34 in x 0.91 in x 0.16 in (3.4 cm x 2.3 cm x 0.4 cm)|
|Weight||0.11 oz (3.2 g)|
|1 x Module|